Saturday, February 05, 2011

My initial plan was to log in and delete the hate post, now I won't because it's part of me, anyway.

Something helped me discover they joy of being myself without a care of how I look in others' eyes, and whether or not I will accepted. I feel at ease, with a song on repeat. I like putting songs on repeat because it puts you in a comfortable environment, no need for adaptation. The music is your environment.

The day's much greater with some peace and quiet, all alone at home. Before that, I played the role of a teacher for awhile and it was surprisingly interesting. Watching you play, only occasionally pointing out some things because you do know what you have to play. Not a thread of annoyance but honestly you read the notes fast enough and well. Then we played, one on the piano and one on the guitar. Nothing too great, and we didn't get to talk much throughout but it was fun :)

Although there were moments where I didn't know what to do alone on a day where everybody is out visiting, it didn't feel lonely. Boredom at the very most before I cooked a meal for myself, but nothing more.

By the way, I cooked soba, miso soup and vegetables in wine for myself, decorated with vegetables to resemble a bunny and a face. Only because it looked too plain before.


No comments: